[IP] Re:trouble with site

I started the pump in August and had NO problems until 3 weeks ago! Lately
for no reason I can think of my site is red and very itchy after I change it.
I've called minimed twice. They suggested I stop using the IV Prep.So I did.
then they sent me a tape kit with different kinds of tapes a preps. However,
I am still having the problem. It seems to be red anr irratated right where
the needle goes in,not really around it. I'm thinking maybe I need a
different set. Any suggestions on how to solve this. The old site drives me
crazy for  about 5 days!!!!