[IP] what is your pumps name?

 Hi everyone,
 Just thought it would be fun to find out what everyone has named there pump
and why. I was told that if I named my pump I would be more likely to accept
it sooner.
  So I am the biggest Winnie the Pooh fan there is, but I have a blue minimed
so I named it "Eeyore" and with the weather getting colder I make sure he is
in his house to avoid all the static.
                                           Pam & Eeyore
                                         Together Forever