RE: [IP] changing basal rate every day

Hi Pam,
	Your rates are pretty close to mine. I did call in my rates each day for
two weeks, I also did not snack. I was on about 150 g's of carbs perday. I
am certain that you can have your 6 small meals, just let them know it is
imperative that you eat this way. I was having digestion problems for two
years. A nurse helped me a lot, she told me to give up eating cheese, to add
more fibre and to add 1 tblsp prune juice, 1 tblsp applesauce and 1 tblsp
All bran three times a day ( I did it twice daily). It took awhile but my
digestion improved quite a bit. I was at the point that my digestion had
gotten so bad I was vomitting instead of anything else. For two years I
could not eat bread because my sugars would spike beyond high. Now things
are great and I still don't eat cheese very often (red meat either - too
long to digest). Hope all goes well, Tammy