Re: [IP] Gratitude and Fund raising

The story about Denise's son is truely inspiring! I hope everyone will look
it up.

Also, I hope everyone on this list will contribute something. Earlier this
year I started contributing $10.00/month, not much, but they know they
always have it. Try it, you won't regret it.

Sue (dalgal)

email @ redacted

>From: Denise Guerin <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Gratitude and Fund raising
>Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:12:49 -0500
>

>I once shared with my son that my greatest fear was that complications am
>happy
>to say that right now I do not need the technology that he has applied to
>help someone with MS and who does have only one muscle left to operate a
>computer.
>. Take a look at it and you will know why.
>http://www.iaresearch.com/qol.htm
>

>But I do need Insulin Pumpers and again wish to thank you, Michael for
>making it a reality. I will also make arrangements to
contribute on a monthly basis next year as you have often pointed out
that this form of giving is most helpful.