RE: [IP] Re: passing out - UPDATE

	I am so glad to hear that the school is taking an interest to help Corey. I
remember being 12 and I cannot remember testing. I hated testing my sugars
but I think it was because I thought I was doing it for the doctors and
everyone else. I never realized that it was for my own benefit (even though
my mother did her very best). Just let Corey know that I understand how he
feels, I felt that way too. If it takes your removing his Nintendo
priveleges then I think that is good. It is more important for him to test
that for him to play Nintendo. Keep up the great work. Tammy