RE: [IP] Re:Testing 2 hrs post-meal - why??

Hi Barbara,
	this will probably be the second e-mail you will receive, I just forgot
what I said a few minutes ago in my last one (my sugars are a bit low now
and my muffin hasn't kicked in yet). It usually takes my system 2 hours 20
minutes before my post meal humalog bolus is working peak. I usually do not
do a 2 hour post meal because for me it is a waste (unless I am eating out
or excercising ...). I usually do it about 2 1/2 hours after. Tammy