RE: [IP] Re:Testing 2 hrs post-meal - why??

Hi Barbara, Linda,
	I was also told that by 2 hours after my meal, my sugars should be back to
normal range. For me, I tested post meal 2 hours, my sugars were slightly
elevated, but after 2 hours and 20 minutes all was fine. With one carb
counting exception - cabbage rolls - no matter what brand of cabbage rolls I
eat, my normal 1:15 ratio is always too high. Can't explain it, but hey - I
get to eat cookies whenever I eat cabbage rolls, so I'm happy.  Tammy