Re: [IP]Sil-Serter

I had some difficulty with the new sil-serter.  I'm new to sils period, so I
wasn't quite sure about the angle.  It took four tries to get it right.  It
was my husband a non-pumper that figured things out.  I called Minimed two or
three times this afternoon.  I understand that it must be difficult to try
and troubleshoot over the phone.  Everytime that I used the sil-serter, it
hurt once it was in, and bled a little, everytime.  Minimed told me that it
was possible that the site was compromised.  They suggested that I pull it
and try again.  The weirdest thing about the whole process was the use of
Skin-Prep, the sil-serter was stuck to my skin because of the Skin-Prep and I
had trouble figuring out what exactly was going on.  I have to use the
sil-serter two handed, to keep everything very steady, otherwise when I push
the release I get a mini recoil.  So the fourth time I tried it, SUCCESS!! No
bleeding and no discomfort during or after insertion.