[IP] Passed out update

Hi Susan,
I'm glad the school is coming around.
    The way I have my son remember to check his blood is to use a small
travel alarm clock that he puts in his "waist it" that he carries his pump
in. This particular alarm clock is only about the size of a silver dollar
and is almost as flat (it has a flip cover that comes out so it can stand on
a table).
    The reason I chose an alarm clock is two fold.  My son doesn't like to
wear watches and two, he couldn't hear the alarm on the watch most of the
time and an alarm clock is much louder than the little beep on a watch.
    Good luck.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9