Re: [IP] Help

Bill and Susan,
Hi.  You nuxt look at your specific policy to find this out.  In all
probability Cigna  does cover pumps, HOWEVER your or your companies policy
spell out just what you are covered for.

When I was look for pump coverage years ago at the company health fair one
of the reps assured me that their company did cover pumps.  Upon reading the
policy I discovered that they only covered pumps if were female AND pregnant
;-).  Read your policy.

Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
White River Junction, VT