[IP] Re: funny story for long timers.

In a message dated 12/30/00 9:28:15 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ] re: funny story for long timers.
Oh I thought of something strange I did.
I wanted to go with a friend to sell plasma and make some extra money.  The
only way to do this is not be diabetic  :)
Soooooooo,  I tested myself on my toes to make sure I was normal but they
couldn't see test sites on my fingers to ask about.
When we got there my friend peed in the cup first and had an extra cup she
peed in and hid in the trash for me to use as mine.
What was I thinking??  It was the 80's and i was desperate for some extra

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000