Re: [IP] humalog stinging

My daughter says she can feel it going in but has never said it
Perhaps it is the force of the fluid going in that causes that
stinging feeling, rather than the insulin itself?

Greta said:
I use very small amounts of insulin for basals and I dilute it,
so when I have to give a larger bolus of 2 or more units for a
large meal, it does seem to sting for me too. I don't know if it
is the insulin or just the larger amount causing the area around
the insurtion site to sting?

little guy due 3/10/01