[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #746

email @ redacted writes:

<< My daughter reports
 that occassionally and depending on the set placement .... that a large
 bolus will sting. When this happens, she splits the bolus into two or
 more smaller ones and waits a few minutes between them. >>

I'm a little confused. If she doesn't know if it's going to happen or not,
how does she split the bolus into two smaller ones. Or does she just always
split it depending on a certain set of circumstances. I think I will try this
with Paul to see if it helps. Thanks, Janice