[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #746

email @ redacted writes:

<< My Son, Joshua, has complained many times about the Humalog stinging when
 has to do some larger boluses, especially shortly after a new site
insertion.  >>

I had never read anything about this before. Paul has mentioned several times
that he does not want to bolus immediately after a site change because it
hurts. His complaints are specifically after site changes, not related to
whether the bolus is large or small. Interesting.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 7 and pumping since July 12