Re: [IP] Donating blood

> This site is the first place I've found that will give
> attention to my dumb questions-so please bear with me
> as I ask another one,some day I'll be answering them.
> Will donating blood twice or more within the inbetween
> A1c tests(every 3-4 months) affect the a1c?How
> seriously would it be affected?What is the best time
> to donate so it will not affect the a1c results?

The only dumb question is the one that is not asked.

IMHO, anytime that you can is a good time to donate blood.  I've
just started myself and I feel rewarded.  For 35 years they denied
me for one lame excuse after another.  Now, as to how it affects
your A1c, I wouldn't think it would affect it much at all.  Perhaps
closer to the testing time it might contribute to some change, but
overall I think that it would be inconsequential.

George Lovelace