Re: [IP] Odd nightmares

In a message dated 12/29/2000 9:39:29 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Last night I dreamed that there was a twisty-tie in bed with me and I kept
 trying to throw it away. It was my tubing. A couple of nights before that, I
 dreamed I had written a sidebar that had been requested and was disppointed
 to wake up and find out it wasn't so. We all have strange dreams.  LOL
 Jan and Elvis >>

Had a nightmare last week that scared me.  Dreamed that I had died and was
watching my daughter crying and my husband at the funeral home chosing my

Woke up with a 41.  Think I'll give up on sleeping, too scary!!