[IP] Donating blood

This site is the first place I've found that will give
attention to my dumb questions-so please bear with me
as I ask another one,some day I'll be answering them.
Will donating blood twice or more within the inbetween
A1c tests(every 3-4 months) affect the a1c?How
seriously would it be affected?What is the best time
to donate so it will not affect the a1c results?

Do You Yahoo!?