Re: [IP] HELP

wal,
Hi.  With respect to my friends here,
> he's had daily hypoglycemic reactions
Sounds like your hubby is being a little too aggressive with the insulin.
Wether we are on 'old fashioned' 2 shot, MDI, or Pump, repeated hypos are
dangerous both in the short and long term.

Here are a couple of ideas, the endo and the cardio need to present a
unified coordinated front, sounds like they need to have  a chat with each
other.  How much education has hubby had on the differences between pump
therapy and what he was doing before?  If he needs more education (and I
think he does) try to find a Diabetes Teaching Center at you local teaching
hospital that deals with pumps.

Keep using the list.  Get hubby to use it, if you can.  We have a lot of
newbie, midlin', and long time pumpers here with lots of experience that can
and do answer any question.
Regards,
Frank
DCCT control group, DM 16 y. Pumping 4 y w/ a MM507