[IP] neuropathy question

Hi all. I am a 29 (almost 30) year old with Type I for 19 1/2 years. Been
pumping since August 2000. Here's my question: has anyone else experienced
this? My hands go numb & tingle quite often. I can be doing anything: typing
on the computer, reading, talking on the phone, or nothing and it happens.
But, I have NO trouble with my feet. In fact, they are quite sensitive. I
can't stand for someone to mess with my feet. They are just too ticklish. I
always assumed neuropathy started in the lower extremities. Any comments
would be appreciated! Thanks!
PS: I am very thankful for my sensitive feet! :0)