Perhaps it would benefit him to sit down for a few appointments with a
Registered Dietitian...if your hubby can not afford to lose the weight, then
perhaps hearinf from the RD that he is underweight will change his mind.

Despite what the magazine covers tells us, being underweight is just as
dangerous as being overweight.

Roxanne RD, LD
Registerd Dietitian and Diabetic for 18 years

In a message dated 12/31/00 4:27:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted