[IP] bard mistake-but good one

I recently picked up my three months worth of supplies at my pharmacy, and
the lady who is there is new, so she messed the order up.  But it was to my
advantage so far.  She gave me Bard, instead of Smith & Nephew, and it
hasn't ripped my skin off with it, and hasn't left any residue, no red
marks, etc.  I like this mistake!  My tummy does too.  I showed hubby the
other night, I had just taken my left side of tummy sight out that morning,
and it was using the bard.  No red, nothing.  My right leg, on the other
hand, was still quite red from about a week and half ago, using the S&N.  So
we likes the Bard!~
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.