[IP] Re:Funny story for Long Timers

Oh my gosh Jill, I am laughing so much I almost peed  here in my chair!
This is me to the "T"!!!!  I did it at home, when I was a kid, but mom and
dad's bedroom was right at the end of the bathroom, so I had to run the
water real light at night, but they still knew!  I once dipped it out of the
toilet!!!   It is so funny to look back now and realize I was not the only
one doing this!  Thanks for the laugh and the smile.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.