Re: [IP] Yellow Spot As Hypo Symptom

Tommy mentioned lite flashes When having  hypo. I  don't have a yellow
spot, but do have the lite flashes, like fireworks, especially when I
wake up in the morning with a low. Also my eyes feel like they are going
to pop out of my head or something, both when I am  low and high. I think
that is from fluctuating blood sugars. Does anyone else have
this?                                   Sue(dalgal)