My husband is a pumper since May.  He's a type 1 diagnosed 38 years ago.
Since he got on the pump,  he's had daily hypoglycemic reactions,  he's
constantly obsessed w. numbers, food, carb counting etc. and has lost 10 lbs
which he can ill afford to lose.  Sure his A1C is 5.7 but  at what a price!!
His endo tells him he needs to eat more and bolus to cover it.  His cardio
tells him he can never be too thin.  I'm at my wits ends.  Any advice out
there?  It's wreaking havoc  on our relationship.