Re: [IP] re:frozen shoulder

In a message dated 12/31/00 2:03:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was speaking with a lady (that wasn't a
 diabetic) and she told me that both of her shoulders were frozen...ouch!!!!
 anyway she had been going to a tanning bed and it was amazing how she could

Hey, there's an idea -- thanks! Although I don't like tanning beds because of
the risk of skin cancer. However, I've found that a soak in nice, hot water
does the trick, too. And I do my stretching exercises in the water, too.

Jan and Elvis
who has problems with both shoulders, too