Re: [IP] humalog stinging

My Son, Joshua, has complained many times about the Humalog stinging when he
has to do some larger boluses, especially shortly after a new site insertion.
 Now I'm wondering if this is something that some people may be experiencing.
 I've told our endo abot this and he has said the same thing as Michael, that
insulin does not sting.  Maybe that statement is not completely accurate.
And the 'stinging' has occured with a new vial of insulin as well as older

mom to Joshua