Re: [IP] re: funny story for long timers.

In a message dated 12/30/2000 8:24:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Once I got the glucose monitor, I thought my switcheroo
>  days were up too. However, never underestimate children. When my parents
>  weren't right there watching, I would use the test solution. I had quite a
>  few "good numbers" this way, but eventually my little sister ratted me

I've also heard of kids bribing siblings or friends to do a finger poke for
them in order to get some "good" numbers . . . But the idea of using the
control solution is quite resourceful!  ;-)

Lyndy, who is glad HER daughter doesn't read this list!  ;-)