Re: Re [IP] I did it :o )

Yes, by all means, Congrats, Kayti!

I did my first insertion w/o ever even seeing the darn thing, just one
month ago.  You have done a thing that takes guts, Kayti.  It does get
better.  Just as promised by so many on this list; I now don't even think
about the insertions - just the same as an injection! :)

As well; i find alcohol helps remove the old sets w/o any problem nor hair

>Congrats Kayti!!!  You got the needle out, you're talking the set right? Try
>letting some alcohol drip between the tape and your skin, it should weaken
>that adhesive.I've got some hair on my belly and it helps break that bond.
>Don't know if it works on every kind of tape, but it does on the
>Smith+Nephew IV3000

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!