Re: [IP] restaurant pop

In a message dated 12/30/00 10:05:22 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In the past there was some discussion on this list about getting sugared pop
> in restaurants after sugar free pop was ordered.

This has happened to me on numerous occasions. Last night we wenr through the
drive-thru at Mcdonald's and they did give me a diet but they marked the
regular on as being diet. Most of the time if I am questioning it I will have
my husband taste it and tell me if it is diet or not. If he can't tell I
throw it away and get my own out if the fridge. Better safe than sorry.
Susan Bryant