Re: Re: [IP] Insulin Pump Brands

Gordon wrote "...I have had the door on the replacement pump come open a
couple of times...the door is poorly designed". I agree, and using the "Full
reservoir method" makes it worse because there's only the luer lock lever
holding res in place and it sticks outside the pump more. My seat belt
caught on the luer lock and pulled the door open. If you can use the "Short
reservoir method", the res doesn't stick out so far and you have both the
lever and the reservoir converter holding the res in place.Using the pouch
helps too. If you use a lot of insulin, you may not be able to use the Short
Method, unless you change the res often