Re: [IP] medicaid not paying

Terri-About the insurance company not paying for your (10 mos.)supplies..did
your insurance company even receive the bill? Did you get an EOB (explanation
of benefits) from the insurance company indicating what amount of the bill
they would pay?
    I had trouble with MiniMed the first time I got my pump and supplies, the
insurance company did not receive the bill, I kept waiting for the EOB, and
it never came in the mail. After many phone calls to both MiniMed and ins.
co., I ended up sending the ins. co. a copy of the bill I had from MiniMed,
then they paid.
    Jan G.