[IP] I did it : o )

Hi everyone,
It appears my pump may be on its way within a few  weeks I hope. I
got to insert a Tender and got a few extra to practice with. The
needle looked a bit big but I said oh well that part doesn't stay in
anyways.  I kept it in just to see what it felt like and to test if
it could put up with getting wet etc. It did great except I had
trouble getting it out. That adhesive is very sticky and left my skin
a bit irritated. Any suggestions?

Kayti (still waiting )

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com