[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #743

In a message dated 12/30/2000 1:00:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm planning to go on the pump next month and am still researching the
 different brands, features, and options >>

Hi, I have the MiniMed, so I can only tell you about that one. But you do not
have to remove the pump for going thru the airport line. As far as what you
need to hold all the gear. It depends on how many sets you take with you.  A
small carrying case should hold several weeks suppy. And don't forget your
insulin! Joan