[IP] medicaid not paying

I just got some disturbing news today.  Medicaid hasn't paid for any of
my pump supplies for the last 10 months.  This is the first that I have
heard about this problem.  Now I am having problems getting my supplies
for this month.  They also told me that I would have to pay for the past
10 months of supplies.  Is there anything or anyone I can appeal to?  I
have been on an insulin pump for 25 months and it upsets me to think
that I might have to go back to shots.  I appreciate any information
anyone can give me.  Thanks.
In the words of Dana Carvey.... how unusuallll! NOT. Call your legislator
in charge of Medicaid every medicaid provider is used to this problem. it
stinks but medicaid is usually hopeless. call your local newspaper or radio
station. Spot who never send a bill for a medicaid patient they never paid