Re: [IP] DM cure? another point of view

Hi Barbbie,

Thanks for your reply. I do realize
that research is being done. I'm puzzled that this has been going on for
the past 32 years in my case and
longer. It just sem to me that if they can unravel the human genome
in the past 5 to 10 years they ought to have been able to cure diabetes
over the past 32 or more years of
trying. As far as making money from
a complete cure I ask you to think about that for a second. Aside from
the money from the Nobel Prize that's going to be it. No company is
going to be able to deny the cure
to anyone because they can't afford it. That's my feelings but I respect
yours. In fact I pray you're right.

I'd like to know specifically what you seen in the near future.

Greg