[IP] NYC Pump Group

hi everyone...happy new year, almost....haven't been in touch til now, cuz I
was out of town til yesterday (just beat the blizzard)

Just a reminder, and an invitation to anyone who would like to attend, the
NYC pumpers will be meeting on THURSDAY JANUARY 4, 2001 6-8pm at the Good
Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue.  There is
no specific topic.

PLEASE rsvp to me via email, or phone (if you have it), if you ARE coming, so
I can get an idea of how many chairs to pull out :-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  If anyone wants more info, like
the EXACT address, please let me know.

NYC Sara Smartie Pants, and presssshhhhhuuuuuussssss