[IP] Re: renal threshold

I have never ever in my 12 years with DM........NOT had glucose in my urine.
Ever single test I have ever done has almost always been at the maximum
level of glucose no matter what my blood sugar is at. I have mentioned this
to my Dr. many times, nobody really seems interested. I usually get a
"Hmm!". Well now my last 24 hr urine came back with microalbumin elevated.
It makes me wonder if somebody cared about all the glucose that I was
spilling back then until present maybe I/we could have done something
preventative. To make matters worse I only have one kidney. I am going to a
urologist in a few weeks, we will see what he has to say.

Whatever ever my threshold is, it must verrrry low. Has anyone else
experienced this?