[IP] Yellow Spot As Hypo Symptom

I developed the "Yellow Spot Syndrome" about 10 years ago.  Prior to that, I
had numerous light flashes (like fireworks) when I had a hypo.  My yellow
spot is blotchy.  It has a pale yellow interior and a bright yellow outline
and covers about 75% of my field of vision.

I am usually awakened with another symptom that I call "The Loop".  It has
been in my hypo alert system for many years.  This symptom is similar to a
dream. During the dream I may be trying to add a column of numbers in my
head and cannot get the final total.  Just as I get to the final numbers, I
have to begin again.

It would be interesting to see what others have experienced.