Re: [IP] Funny Story For Long Timers...

Jill;  That is a funny story and you were quite a brave little girl!!

My father had been diabetic since the age of 13.  He so desired to join the
Navy that a buddy of his peed in the cup for him, so he could join.  He was
in the Navy (as a deep sea diver, no less) for 2 years before his lack of
interest in his diabetes care began to cause kidney problems for him.  He
died at 33 years of age, just before my 7th birthday.

Donna & 'Pearl'
mm pumper since 11/28/00