Re: [IP] Insulin Pump Brands

Hi Diane  I use the MiniMed 508 I like the way it works and the remote but I
have had some trouble that you may want to consider. The first pump I got
form MM had a problem with the reservoir door coming open MM sent me a
replacement pump and I sent that one back I have had the door on the
replacement pump come open a couple of times I really don't think that there
is a thing wrong with the pump. My opinion is that the door is poorly
designed. I don't know what the res. door look like on the Animas or
Disetronic but this is one thing that may be worth taking a closer look at.
Other than that I like the 508 but it's the only one I have ever used so what
do I know. Hope this helps.