[IP] humalog stinging

I've started on humalog in five shots a day and will starting pumping
1/2/2001---(okay, to tell the truth, I am pumping now, but I get trained
on Tuesday.....confession is good for the soul...)

When I starting giving injections of it a month ago, it would sting for
several minutes within 30 seconds of the shot.  Now some (not all) of
the infusions are stinging.  No redness, no other difficulties-----any
opinions or suggestions?

I hope I don't have to run regular in this thing; I AM the impatient
type!  I am sure it would work well, just not as quickly!

Diana in frigid Niagara Falls , NY