[IP] Yellow Spots

Susan writes:
I've been insulin dependent Type 1 for 37 years and have never seen a yellow
 >spot during a hypo. I've had double vision occasionally but no spots.
I've had T1 for 46.916 years. Vision problems are fairly common indicators of
a hypo. Once, when pregnant, I had a bad hypo and only saw everthing in black
& white.

I see spots in the mirror every day when I get up but never yellow ones.
Xanthopsia yellow vision is common in digitalis poisoning and brain
seizures. Never was pregnant. Spot.
A Bender, M. D.