Re: [IP] Funny Story For Long Timers...

To this day, I hate the color orange and love the color blue!  I truely
believe that the urine testing and seeing orange so often has something to
do with it.  The clinitest stuff was terrible to try and clean up when you
accidently would drop a test tube of orange all over the bathroom. My Mom
would try and bust me skipping the tests and dumping the clinitest down the
drain and it scared me into dropping my orange test tubes more than once.
And that stuff burned!!
Happy New Year and Pump Huggssss........Dauna