[IP] Re: yellow spot with hypo

In a message dated 12/30/00 3:01:25 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I get a yellowish-greenish spot that turns into a crescent shape and then
> closes to form a donut shape as it moves slowly from left to right across
> my field of vision and then starts over again at the left. For me this is
> a totally reliable sign of a low that is usually below 50 (sometimes in
> the low 50s).  In February, I will have had type 1 diabetes for 7 years,
> and I have had this symptom as a  low for at least 5 years (I think). Safieh

This must be a very individual thing.  I've been diabetic for 19 years and
counting and I've never seen spots during a hypo.  I thought from what i've
been reading that it took 30-40 years for this to happen and now I read 5
years.   So, maybe it will never happen?
who knows?

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000