Re: [IP] Yellow Spot As Hypo Symptom

Yes Yes Yes, I have a yellow spot and it's almost always in the shape of a
"C".  It usually appears if my BG is dropping very rapidly, as in response
to short, intense exercise periods when my insulin to carb ratio has been
missed. It is my "warning" that I've got 5 to 10 min to ingest quick acting
carbs or pay the price of a nasty hypo. At times it is my only clue to act
and act now. Of the two times I've ignored it I've suffered the two worst
low's of my 13+ yrs with IDDM, at least the two worst while I've been awake.