[IP] Electronic Organizers

I am so happy with the Visor Handspring (Palm Pilot) that I got about 2 weeks

I downloaded the Glucopilot from <A HREF="http://www.healthetech.com/">
http://www.healthetech.com/</A> to take the place of the paper booklets/logs
we all are supposed to keep up.

I also downloaded the Dietlog program that was there. It has a database
(which can be added to) of the nutritional value of many foods. I have
checked some of the restaurant websites of places we frequent, and was able
to add some of my favorite foods to the list. Next time we are there, I'll
just do a "find" and the # of carbs will show up.

It holds my address book, and calendar too.

When I synchronize the Handspring to my computer, it backs-up the contents.
Things are getting simpler  and smaller all the time.

Before getting this little goodie, I really thought these things were silly.

Susan M