Re: Re : [IP] Questions about pumps and travel

In a message dated 12/30/00 4:06:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This brings on a great idea for list members who could be
 resources for other list members who are planning travel. I
 know there are several members who speak/teach other
 languages. I would be nice to have those names and languages
 spoken listed along with email address. You all know the
 usual statements, questions needed for safe travel. A list
 could be put together with the translation in the
 appropriate language. >>

This is a great idea!!! Anybody know German? I'm headin' out for there toward
the end of January.

Jan and Elvis