Re : [IP] Questions about pumps and travel

This brings on a great idea for list members who could be
resources for other list members who are planning travel. I
know there are several members who speak/teach other
languages. I would be nice to have those names and languages
spoken listed along with email address. You all know the
usual statements, questions needed for safe travel. A list
could be put together with the translation in the
appropriate language.
PS: I am not one of those talented people. C'est la vie!

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE