[IP] Re: belly site absorption question

Shannon (10) will use her tummy and her back, but not her hiney.
Go figure! :) We get great numbers on the back but the sites
don't last as long there, so we don't use the back very often.
I'm trying to get her to use her hiney just once to see how she
likes it but I don't want to push the issue. I'm sure she'll try
it some day.

Sylvia said:
My son just allowed me to start using his  hiney instead of his
tummy (same skinny problem) and he had the most incredible BG
results AND the sites were lasting much longer...maybe too long
(5 days once so far with GREAT numbers the whole time!  I was
thinking it was because of the little fatty cushion also!
Whatever works...I'm NOT going to question it!

little guy due 3/10/01