[IP] Re: site failures

Kathy wrote about Gabby:
> We have had several failures with the pump but all due to bad
> sets we didn't get in straight or she is so active she bends it. Also
> the regular soft sets were too long and were getting into her muscle
> and bending. After going back to the micro sets all are better and she
> doesnt complain about it hurting so much.

Do you use a SofSerter for Gabby's micro insertions? This helps greatly in
preventing kinks in the tubing. If you don't have one, call MiniMed and tell
them your problem. They may send you a free one.
http://maxpages.com/bludasue (<--- BASH news article accessible free at
paragraph #6 until 1/3/01 - after that I can e-mail it privately upon